Children are entitled to financial assistance from both parents. Unfortunately, children are in the midst of conflict, and it`s not fair to children. If you would like to make changes to the existing agreement, please note these points: almost all provincial chambers of lawyers have referral services that can help you get in touch with lawyers who, the first time, offer free consultations or at a discounted price. Your state may also have family justice services that can recommend mediation that can help reach an out-of-court agreement with the other parent. Many agreements do not determine when support will end. If so, payments will continue until you and the other party agree when they need to end. In cases where you do not agree on agreements, you can ask the court for a decision. It is highly recommended to consult a family lawyer if you have subsistence problems for the children, even if you only have one or two sessions to allow yourself. A good family lawyer can help you with this: father`s name and mother`s name hereby enter into the following agreement, in which both share the physical, emotional and financial support of their son, name of the son, who is eight years old..

. .